Print this information
APM Donations In-kind Instructions
Thank you for your interest in making an in-kind donation to APM.
All the donations we receive are sorted by our teams of volunteers and more than 70% of the items are distributed to the projects we support (around 33 projects all over China). What cannot be given is sold at our regular charity bazaars and the porceeds are used to provide financial aide to the projects we are supporting.
We accept all kinds of new
or 2nd hand - gently used
products in good condition (no stains, no holes, no broken parts) such as:
- Clothes for adults and children,
- Accessories for adults and children,
- Toys, sport items,
- All kinds of household goods,
- All kinds of electronics & computers…
- Suitcases and bags,
- Small pieces of furniture,
- Books and magazines in French, English or Chinese for both adults AND children,
- NEW only hygienic products (such as soap, shampoo…) or cosmetics (but not make-up).
We unfortunately DO NOT
need donations of :
- Broken or not usable toys & electrical appliances as we do not have the manpower or knowledge to repair them.
- Food products, as we do not know how to handle those products for our projects.
- Previously-opened hygienic or cosmetic products and any kind of make-up products.
For large pieces of furniture
(such as sofas, beds, tables…), as we do not have the space to store them, we try to match directly the donor with the project helped. As a result, please send us a photo of the furniture you would like to donate and some description about it for us to check which projects might need them. We will then coordinate with you the pick-up and delivery to the project.
Please allow 1 week minimum for handling donations of big pieces of furniture as we need communication with our different projects.
You can deliver your donations to our warehouse (located in Qingpu – near the French & German School) every week, from Monday to Friday; 10am to 1pm, or at one of our pick-up points in Pudong. We are unfortunately closed in the afternoons: please do not leave donations in front of our door; it may be picked up by the trash recycling persons. Please see below the address and map to find our warehouse.
We unfortunately do not pick up donations, unless special arrangements have been made in advance. Addresses and details of our drop-off points:
|Qingpu ||Pudong |
| || |